Book a personal or small group flight training class with one of our UAV Coach drone flight instructors.
Over the last 4 years, we’ve helped more than 13,500 drone pilots break into the drone industry, from individual operators to police and fire departments to enterprise organizations.
This class is for you if you are new to the drone industry and just getting into flying, have some drone experience but want to gain flight confidence and knowledge, or want to professionalize your operations with flight operations management and checklists.
In this two-hour training class, get hands-on flight time with your instructor's DJI drone, practice intelligent flight modes and learn what to do before, during and after a flight mission to stay compliant and safe.
- Meet with an expert and friendly instructor in a convenient outdoor location, like a park or athletic field
- Learn on a popular DJI drone model provided by the instructor
- Have 30-45 minutes of hands-on flying time to master orientation, basic flight maneuvers, and more advanced flight skills
- Walk through the DJI Go 4 app
- Learn how to handle obstacles such as lost GPS, low battery charge or emergencies
- Practice flying under various intelligent flight modes
- Capture photo and video at your flight location
- Understand best practices of being a safe drone pilot
- Ask questions about regulations, software, flight operations management, and more
For more information, check out our DJI drone flight training page.